Friday, July 23

back to the normal days

I was looking through the earlier posts just now and realised that I have been kind of "too emotional". Haha, I shan't be soooo emotional now...
Anyway... haha, first of all, today is Stefanie Sun YanZi's birthday. hAppie birthDaY to yAnZi! haha, I'm going bonkers... *looking forward to her new album in mid Sep. Haha, anyone want sponser??*
okie.... I shall talk about today. Today went for CO, as usual, and nothing much happened. Then we were released by 4pm. Went down to the Art Room and realised all the tchers and principal were having a meeting in there... And it will only end at about 6pm earliest. I was like going OMG!!!!! We need to keep our instruments inside the room! den later no choice, had to locked up the Erhus in 3/6. Haha, I think that's scary. *touchwood*. And then realised kon and sheryl was still in school. Touched! haha, thanks! But then sometimes also very paiseh, 'cause I'm like somewhat neglecting Yiwei. I feel guilty, but there's no way I can go with the both of them. As in... they cant always go together right?? So no choice. hai~ Nvm...
The main point is, I went to meet up with kon and sheryl... den we danced, sang and played together. We went wild. haha, totally wild. play till bout 6 den go home haha... We were like having a "Mini Compeitition". Haha, like see who can write down the most number of male singers in taiwan, most number of artiste with the surname "Zhang" and all... haha... that was very fun...
den on the way home.... din managed to meet "mould". Haha, sheryl must be very disappointed lo... haha...
anyway... that "look in front" thingy isnt valid anymore... SobS! haha, nvm.... i'm crazy....
fingers tired.
bye..
good luck
nice day~

No comments: