hi...
I guess it's been some time since I last blogged. That partly explains why I feel so troubled. I have alot of things to say. But, i cant. This is something bad about blogging. You cant reveal all your thoughts here.. although we should because it's supposed to be a journal. -_______-
Well, I don't quite understand or like people who suck up to others. I think it just doesn't seem right to me... and of course I don't really like it. Anyway... ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These few days I guess I have been more or less okay.. I think I'm trying very hard to be a happy girl. haha, that sound odd isn't it. Well, anything... Being a happy person is great, you may even influence the friends around you and make them happy. That's counted as a good deed done, yah? But on the other hand, it's not always so easy to be a happy girl. well, who doesn't want to be happy, but in reality, there are still alot of people who are feeling miserable, gloomy etc. For me, as a student, bad results can affect my mood alot. And I really mean ALOT. haha, you can go and ask my close friends. Sometimes I didn't mean to "attitude", but I just cant really control myself. for instance, i didn't do well for me chemistry today. I was very fed-up with myself. I knew how to do the sums, but there had to be something call "nervous" and "blank-out". I hate them!!!! hai~ Anyway, its over.
Okay, change topic.
Today something malu happened to me today... I kinda had a very very very very very very very very very very very funny and weird fall. Adding to it was that Danny and Pamela was in front of me. that's like OMG!!!! I hope I didn't blush. Although its real embarassing.
-case close-
Anyway, I met my primary friend today. She topped our school in the PSLE. Felt happy for her... she still looks as skinny as before and her forever confidence look. She's really so smart. Went to Dunman high. But then during sec 2, the school realised she was too smart to stay in Dunman high. So, she transferred to Raffles Girls' this year. Hope she is doing well now...
all the best Chay ling...
Wednesday, July 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment