yoYo! It's been quite some time since I blogged yah?? Cant blame. I jus had a hectic week... or rather a test week. But finally, it's over!! wooHoo!!
Just visited LiZhen's blog. HmPh. Say shuqi and me like xiao hai zi. BlehZ... Haha, no lah, joking joking. Don't take it to heart ok??
Anyway... I think I'm alot happier these days. Except for test weeks.
Okay, so actually alot happened for the past few days... both major and minor ones... I thought alot about what I want to blogged. But now, my mind is in a blank. My neighbours's kids, 6 yrs old I guess, is playing the piano. And he's repeating it all over and over everytime. But I think he is getting better. It's quite nice. haha, maybe I can praise him one of these days. He's good, not like me, already 15 but yet can only play erhu. And furthermore, I don't think I play well... Like what LiZhen said. I tried, but it's not really useful. Mayeb I should try a lil more harder?? I guess so... When I have the time...
Anyway... tomorrow our school is celebrating National Day. *haPpie BiRtHdAy siNgaporE* Erm yah, so our class got to the finals. OMG!!!!! Everything was done in like just 1 afternoon of practice?? And we got in??? That's amazing. But OMG!!! Tml I think I will freak out. Argh... our class is quite pathetic, only 10 pple on stage. hai~! Nvm... shall just try me best. Hope WanYu sings well tomorrow. Nothing shall happen... she's our lead singer.
Wish us good luck!! :D
Thursday, August 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment