I was looking around for a blgoskin actually. Cant really find a suitable one though. I think I should stop playing the com coz my eyes are red now. Don't know its infection or what. It's feeling itchy and swollen too. Not red eye! Doesn't look like.
Oh... haha. If people are visiting www.the-dongdongs.blogspot.com, don't really bother for now. I mean FOR NOW! haha. Coz 3 of us are "fighting" over who should blog first. None of us are willing to blog. haha, that sounds lame. But it's truth!! haha, all of us are stubborn. Since you don't want to blog, why should I? haha... So, I think it's time for a new layout. Maybe even change the blog's name. So, that's why I'm trying hard to find a new blogskin. But so far, sad to say, nothing suits us... hai, nvm, shall continue. GambAte!
okie... so next week I got 5 tests agaiN!! Argh!!!! Cant they separate all the test. Monday we having A-maths and chinese test. Tuesday for E-maths. Wednesday for Social studies. And finally Chemistry which we are not told when's the test. It's a surprise test actually. Sigh~ Test week again... fed-up by it. If I'm getting good results, I don't mind spending the whole day studying. The point is, i studied, yes, I really studied, but the results were unsatisfactory. Example is Chemistry. I'm sooo worried bout my Chem loh... I don't know what to do.. T_T
Anyway... nothing much to talk about liao...
bye~
regretting why I never sign up for vjc mentoring then~
Friday, July 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment