Tuesday, August 31

CraZying

OMG!! Li JiaWei and Ronald Susilo are getting married. The moment I saw the report, I felt like jumping up. But I couldn't, I was in public, with yeechuan by my side. -no way-. haha. I think they're so sweet. Nothing can be sweetier. Lol. *enviOus*
Okie... I don't really have the time to blog actually. Hmm... so I'll jus summarize. Today I wore a pink blouse for the Be Yourself Day and it turned out that Germaine was also wearing exactly the same blouse. Haha, I think that's so funny. O wells...
Then we had Breakfast With Teachers, during the "celebrations", saw something that I think I shouldn't have seen. Made me sad. But well... it doesn't matter.
After that, we went Bugis and den took neoprintz. Yeechuan and I was like going crazy... kept thinking about presents. Can't really elaborate too much. Heehee :D I suggested going Swensons, but well, didn't had in the end. Ended up having Mac's ice-cream. Lol. And nothing much happen after that. Just that we met, Kogepan, Soya Sauce, Connie koh with my primary school friends.
O yah, Victoria's pregnant with the third child. O gosh, must be a pretty girl or a cool guy.. Hee. I'm mad.
Going gaga over Lee JiaWei and Ronald Susilo.

No comments: