hihi. Firstly, thanks for clicking on my link to this page. Yes, this page. Well, wasnt feeling too good when I'm typing this. So, i guess this should be a rather negative entry. If you don't wish to read, yup, u can just go somewhere else to read about happier blogs.
Result slip. Okie, what's wrong with me? Is it because I haven't been paying attention in class? Is it because I hadn't been practising enough? Is it because I didn't put in much interest in that particular subject? Is it.... I don't know. Why? Why must it always be geog, chem, geog, chem, geog, chem, geog, chem and still goeg, and chem? I studied. Yes I did. At least I could say this to myslef coz I know I really did. But the result always dissapoint me. But well, for emaths, I could say I kind of lost interest in it. Is it because of the teacher or what? But well. I still studied. But.... hai, nvm, no need to carry on. It's the same old thing.
I'm gonna study during the upcoming one week holiday. Yah, I must pia. I must study.
Well, I dun think I have anyone else to fall back to. Sad isn't it.
I bought Jerry Yan's album. Lower than my expectation. I'm blur, I even bought the wrong version. One white one black. I wanted to buy the white one. But amazingly, I stepped into MJ and I took the black one in the end. Irritating me.
I have alot to write. But well, I just cant think of much now. Nvm, I shall continue with the remaining ones.
My mother is nagging at me alot lately. I felt bad. I kind of disappoint her alot. She commented that I was slacking alot nowadays. Yes, and I think she just hit that point in me. I felt kind of guilty. I think I ought to achieve real good results. I'm gonna work towards that. Whether if I could achieve that, at least I tried. I hate the new me.
I wasn't that sociable last yr. yep. Maybe you would think that I'm actually not at all sociable. But I can tell you something, last yr, I think I am much worse. There's alot more. I believe. I really changed alot. I know. Pple arnd me are constantly changing too. Maybe that's the trend or something. I hate myself!!
blurreD.
Can he be the new pillar in my life?
Friday, September 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment