Saturday, August 28

hectic

I'm back!!! Haha, alot of things happened these days while I'm MIA. There's the Moonlight Rhapsody, oral, and blah blah blah.
First, Moonlight Rhapsody. Well, I think it's very disorganised?? As in, it's like quite last minute. The lights, the place, the arrangements blah blah. While the other pple were practising in Art Room. Yiwei, Yeechuan, Yeening, Wanyu, Yichen, Xuefang and I were arranging the chairs and benches. Haha, it was great fun although its tiring. Then there was this sudden worry that it may rain. Haha, den all of us went crazy i think. Like we were singing songs to chase the rain away, dancing in front of the fountain blah blah. Haha. Luckily it didnt rain in the end. *phew* Finally the whole thing started and I'm supposed to be the ushers. Haha, met alot of pple. First brian came. In yellow, made me thought of banana man. Lols. Den came Lek and chinghee.. oh my... they are like so compatible can? Both dressed in black, somemore wear until very formal. haha... give us face. And night starts to fall and almost everyone were there le. Thus, I went in search of my erhu. And I couldn't find it!! Panic panic. Yiwei say she forgot to take for me. So I went up to Art Room. Den realised it was locked! Oh my.. Went to look for Xuefang for keys, den she say its with the AV pple. den I go ask them, but they say dun have. OMG! Then dunno who told me its with Stanley. And wanyu help me asked for it and both of us went up in search fo my erhu. But, I still couldn't find it. I start to worry. Running around, perspiring all over, tired out. Then I kinda gave up hope and went to join the others. Suddenly, I caught sight of my erhu. It was jus with all the other erhu. Man. heard yeechuan took for me or something. hai~ So nvm. Case closed. Den later the juniors said they cant see the scores. It was too windy and dark. So we decided to light up candles. but dnno why, in the end... there's wasnt any. So well, everything went smooth after that. Haha, finally.. Later they went to eat, I didn't. Went home.
Okay, now for orals. well, basically, Mr richard teo didn't really gave uis the chance to speak. He kept interrupting and asking questions. I havent even started on the picture conversation and then he ask question le. Was qwuite relieved la, upon knowing that everyone also like that. haha.. Well. Anyway, it's over.
Oh man. Next week is a test week again. A-maths, E-maths, Chinese. OMG. Tired out. I'm wearing for the Be yourself day. haha, i think mine is not really retro. Nvm. Nothing else to choose liao.
*hopes I can do well for all the upcoming tests and exams*

No comments: