Sunday, August 22

Lollipop mania

Hehee.. right now I'm having a chocolate flavoured lollipop in my mouth. WahAhaHa... It really taste nice! Perhaps its because it's air-flown from Washington. Heehee. Wow... tt's quite a backgrnd isn't it. Lol.
Anyway, I was trying to find the suitable article for the History Assignment. Haiz... and I cant seem to find any. Well, it's suppose to be on World War I. I was thinking, the Straits Times wasn't even set up during World War I. No point searching for articles from http://straitstimes.com right?? O wells...
Okie... I lurve my hammy!!!! It's super duper cute ok. I've invented a new kind of excerise for it le. yeap. I connect two ladders- so it's about the length of one long ruler. Den let it climb up. Haha. It sure needs alot of strength. Haha.... can train its muscles. Wahaha... never knew it would be so fun. :p
Anyway... haha.. Got to know one guy from the net from yanziunlimited. He's quite funny. But a good friend I suppose. He always encourage me to study hard for my exams. And strive hard, never give up and blah blah blah. Well. so here's a good luck for ur coming prelims too! :D

No comments: