Realised something. I need to blog!! But the problem is, there are some things which you couldn't write on a public blog. So, actually, blog doesn't really serve its purpose already. O wells.
Anyway... I had a scary dream today. Not at all scary to all of you, but it applies to me.I was practically lying awake from 8 am till 9.30 am thinking about that dream. I kept thinking why I dreamt about that. Anyway, aren't dreams opposite of what happens?? I hope though. Maybe I was thinking too much. No. Having a dream like that isn't funny. I want them no more.
Okie... so above are just some thoughts that has been going on in my minds for the whole day. You all won't understand unless I tell you. Nvm. So, I shall talk about something YOU will understand. WahAhaHa...
Er.. what should I say? O, heard( I didn't went ) that Festival Winds was great. Well done, band members. Was thinking why I didn't want to go back then. But nvm, I wouldn't want to witness that. Yeah, not the concert, but something else. Anyway.. CO is having a mini concert for the juniors somewhere during mid-august. Some seniors are helping out. And I'm the usher?? Okay, at least I think it'll be quite fun. O, and wanyu also. Don't know why. Nowadays, Wanyu is my some what of a luckystar. Haha, funny isn't it?? Everytime I see her, I will be happier. I want to be happy!! Hey! So no harm seeing her more often right. Anyway... she's just beside me in class. Duh. We are like toking every period?? OOops, that's bad. O wells.
Haha, I simply love this phrase. "O wells..."
I have alot of things to write. But ya, once again, I cant write them out here.
Look out for my next entry bah, maybe I'll tok about frens?? Like, name them out one by one and give comments?? Hey... looking forward to it... hope it won't be too long after...
Bye...
- It's been 2 yrs 7 months 4 weeks
- And there's a second lead actor
- Oh my
Sunday, August 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment