This is the second time I'm blogging during the four days holiday?? It's quite.... alot?? O wells, who cares..
Anyway.. have you people notice that today from 10.01am to 10.29 am, Singapore is without a Prime Minister. Simply because Mr Goh abdicated( is this what you call it??) at 10am and Mr Nathan is going to ask Mr Lee Hsien Loong to take over as the 3rd Prime Minister only at 10.30am. This is actually just a piece of boring news discovered by a boring person who is feeling boring at that time. And that boring person is none other than ME. O wells.
I've been browsing through my previous entries this few days and realised that I've been too "transparent" or rather, "open" with my blog. So, in future, I shall keep things to myself.
Also, to those people who consoled me (in the tag-board), I thank you all. Oh, and Brian who tried to cheer me up in MSN.
Today went for a haircut at Speed. haha, never heard of it? Me too, before I went there. Their service is quite good, I think, or at least satisfactory. I bought an ear ring too. It's been ages since I last bought one. That goes to say that my ears hadn't been in contact with ear rings for the past 2 or 3 yrs?? Jus hope that my ears won't be infected or stuffs... O wells..
-- It's been 2 yrs 7 months 3 weeks
-- Still feeling sad.
-- Worst still, its a double blow.
-- Give me the strength to overcome them.
Tuesday, August 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment