Tuesday, September 7

kenda forced to blog.

I din want to blog... But I HAD to blog. Kind of forced... so well, here goes...
I happened to come across a China guy lately. He added me on MSN. He's HaiGang. Hmm... at first, both of us had communication breakdown. Lol. He seems that he don't really understand what I am talking about. But it also seems that he understands! Oh my! That's contradicting.
But after some time, he kind of suddenly understands what I am trying to say. haha. As my computer doesn't have any chinese programs, I decided to use hanyupinyin to communicate with him. Hmm... yes, no doubt he could understand English, but I thought it would still be better to use hanyupinyin yah? Lol.
So, I understand that he specializes in calculators at University. Yep, perfectly right, calculators. The only difference is that in China, calculators are understood as computators. Heehee... Interesting.
It is amazing perhaps for Singaporeans our age to know that people in China actually studies calculators. Hmm... Okay... lets see it this way. China can is a big country with a big population, they can afford to let students study calculators. Hmm... they have such a wide area of subjects to choose from. That's cool I think. Rather than in Singapore, almost everyone studies Arts, Sciences Stream, Economics blah blah blah.... I'm not too sure for that.
Anyway... I'm happy to know him. He exposes me to the outside world. Let me understand more about China. Not bad ya? Maybe you guys should find a foreign friend too?
SmiLeZ

No comments: