I'm back to blog again.
Okie... I finally finished 6 chapters of biji. I think that's something to be proud of!! Woohoo~ And erm ya, I started on E-Maths Paper today. I followed the time length ( or whatever u call that ), that is 2 h for Section A. I was doing and doing and doing and something interrupted me. I heard a "beep" sound. So it was a new message. It was brian. aRGh!! Haha, but nvm la.. He was kinda affected coz he couldnt go for the movie whom "someone" was going. Was really sad I guess. If I were him, I would be sad too. But cheer up boi.. it's jus a movie. You will have lots of chances next time. Yep. :D
I need to study. I wish I can finish all the homework by Wednesday. Then I'll play for another one or two days and it's time to study for exams! haha... seems that everyoen is starting and it'll be late if I don't start soon! Heehee.. GaMbaTE neH~...
Monday, September 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment