HeyHeyhey!! Alot of pple complain that I have not been updating. Really? I think its quite ok what... Hmm... nevertheless... I'm here to blog again! Lol. Hyperactive today.
Anyway... thought of blogging about some*staRs* I've seen before.
1) Stefanie Sun YanZi
2) Ken Zhu ( from F4)
3) Wilber Pan WeiBo
4) 5566
5) Energy (w/o Toro)
6) Zhang ShanWei
7) Tanya Chua
Channel U pple:
8) Ben Yeo
9) Quan Yi Feng
10) Bryan
11) Foo FangLing
12) Lee Zhi Qin
13) Lee Zhi Yi
Channel 8 pple:
14) Gurmit Singh
15) Mark Lee
16) Sharon Au
17) Desmond Koh ( Former Yes933 DJ )
18) Bukoh Mary
19) Most of Yes933 DJs
Child Actors:
20) Joshua Ang ( I Not Stupid)
21) Kimberly ( Lol!!)
This is jus posted because I'm lame. Not that I'm hao lianing or whatever. Coz there's alot more pple who have seen more pple than me. No offence. Lol.
Woo!! Yanzi's long awaited new album is finally coming out on Oct 29. Which is also YuPing's birthday. Lol. So envious. Anyway.... so far I've heard about 4 songs le... so far not bad I think. Need more time to familiarise with them. heehee... Heard this time round... warner will give a mini t-shirt with purchase of the CD. Wah!! So looking forward to it. Cant wait. Den heard malaysia getting a demo CD and also a poster and a hp pouch. Argh!!! So good for malaysia. Whereas for Taiwan version, they only get a demo CD and a letter from yanzi. ( printed of course ) haha... I think taiwan freebies not very good. Lol. First time! But all these still unsure. Hope that they wont change the freebies. Haha... better pray hard!
Haiz... my mum keep asking me to go study for Chinese exams. But so sian leh. Exams are just over but the other one is coming again. Omg!! ArGh!!! Anyway... I'm thinking of what we will do on Monday and Tuesday. Since checking papers is Wed I think. Hmm... *ponders*
Anyway... after much crapping of yanzi's stuffs and exams. I need to go le~ Bye!!
Nice day :D
Saturday, October 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment