Thursday, October 14

Exams finally over!

Yipeee!! Exams are finally over. WooHoo~~ Although it's time to celebrate, but I think after a few days its also time to packed up my high spirits. Simply because the o'level Chinese Examinations are coming! Omg!! That's a BIG one to cope with. Nevertheless, shall do my best!
Anyway... today went out... it was like laughing the whole trip. Lol. Haha, had alot of fun. I think it's so bu4 ke3 si1 yi4. O well..
Anyway... I think I will do really badly for Physics and Amaths. That's bad!! Argh! Hope there won't be any subjects adding to the list. Haha... Disappointed for Amaths... felt that I should have known how to do it. But well... jus din work hard enough. Let's see..
Haha... results coming out. Prays.
Heard all the sec 2s to 3s are going tot eh BirdPark fro Post-Exam. Is it true? Lol... haha... That's so unexpected. I thought that's a place for Primary students. lol

No comments: