Friday, November 5

Anniston!!!

Hmm... I shall crown Jennifer Anniston as the prettiest female actress in the West. She is simply too pretty. Yep, as everyone knows, she is married to Brad Pitt, who is another cool guy. This marriage sounds like so fairy-tale like, but sadly, Anniston couldn't bear a child for Pitt. It's such a waste. Two almost perfect lovers should be capable of giving birth to another handsome looking boy or sweet girl right? Hai... heard they adopting a child.. Don't know whether it's true.
Anway... went to library with xuefang yesterday, she was "stucked" at the music scores section( or whatever you call that.) While I was so engrossed browsing through a magazine which features.............
Yep, you're right, Jennifer Anniston. Woohoo!! Haha. I copied down some of the movies in which she starred in. One of these days, I shall go looking for the movies. Heehee....
Den surprisingly, there's also reports on the-korean-female-actress-who-starred-in-XiaRiXiangQi. Haha, if I'm not wrong her name is Jin-blah-blah. Lol.... Haha, cant really remember. And that lead actor, Ryu Jin is also mesmerizing!! Haha... omg... I'm going crazy..
Bye peeps~
Nice day ahead!!

What do you get when you react 1 mole of Barium with 2 moles of Sodium???
-BaNaNa!!! Lol

No comments: