Tuesday, November 2

woo!!

Woo!! Finally can blog le... After so long. At least to me its considered quite long le la. Hmm... I think I will "dedicate" this entry to yanzi. Lols.. people who are not interested i can only say "Bye Bye!".'
Woo!! I just saw "Ben" mtv. Wahaha... So nice and powerful. Haha... yanzi scream then everything shattered into pieces. Like so dreaming liddat. Haha.. she run and she junp and she... dance?? Heehee... jus so very happy right now... Yeap. It's been a long time.
Anyway... finally got yanzi's latest album, [ Stefanie ] . This album didn't came easy. First, I went Mj to ask on 29 Oct. Which is supposed to be the released date. BUT.. that person say tmr den will have. I so angry lo. Nvm. Den tmr came... I went to Mj again at arnd 2pm. Once again, I coouldn't find her album on display.. and the person say later in the afternoon den will have. ARGH!! Ok, never mind, I went Sembawang, saw the posters on display liao. So happy, walk into Sembawang and as usual, couldn't find it. Ask the cashier, he say album not here yet, but will come later. o man.. And i went home. Jus when I reached home. MinSi sms to say Mj got le. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Den I went at 6om to Sembawang... thinking that it would be cheaper. Which is totally not the case. Hai. And I bought and got a black t-shirt size XS. Do I look that slim? And later I found out Sembawang only got size XS. Wah man. Should have gone Mj. there got other sizes. hai. nvm.. its over.
Yanzi cried in a promo in XeMenDing. Wah!! These things will never happen in s'pore. Hai... Not that I so bad want her to cry la... but, it's feels touching right? At least it shows that she is truly touched. O well. Nvm.
Anyway... bbq coming le. So happy~

No comments: