He's drifting away. Jus like what he did. And now, he is doing it. These days, I wasn't sure of it. I thought I've made the right choice? But things seems to prove me wrong. Maybe it was just myself over-reacting? A wall is slowly building up, and I could only stand there.. looking at it grow day by day.. Hope things will change for the better.
Anyway, yesterday, Cindy, YeeChuan, Yiwei, me and haha, yeechuan's sis went to visit Yeening. She looks weak and feeble. And when we went closer, I realised she was groaning in pain. Ouch. My heart hurt or rather felt uneasy. She looks different.
Anyway, just hope she will recover very soon and be well and cheery like before. Get well soon!!
Anyway, I'm downloading this video, 312829KB. Oh my god! Haha, I think it's gonna take 3 to 4 hrs. Hmm... nvm, I think it's worthwhile! heehee...
Princess Mia rocks!
Friday, November 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment