Wednesday, November 17

Heyo!!

Heyo! These few days hadn't been too well for me, regarding some family problems la. But hope everything will be well in a few days time. But somehow or the other, I managed to find a source of entertainment for myself. I found a web where u can download alot of the taiwan variety shows. Hee, it's just the right place for non-SCV suscribers. So right now, I'm busy downloading the shows. Haha.. downloading those shows can train you to be patient really. Haha... it may take a few hours to download but in the end, the video is only half an hour long. Lol... But the wait is definitely worth it when you managed to watch it.
Okay, so on the homework part, I've finally finished 10 jianbaos. Wow! Haha, yeah~ Den I've just started on the SS mindmap. Oh my! It's alot you know. 3 chapters, adding to 61 pages long. Sobz... Gambate Neh!
O, and about , I want KaiWei to be with YiXuan. Anyway, alot of pple think KaiWei is shuai, hee, but I don't think so leh. Yan XingShu, the coach better-looking leh. Lol..
Hmm... o yah, I haven't managed to sell any of the Co tickets. Die le... That Brian la, say want to buy den nv buy. Hai... *shakes head*.
Ohh... later still got CO. Haha, eagerly waiting for it. Haha, I siao? Coz at home really very sian leh. Den I keep coughing and coughing. haiz.. Den at night didn't really sleep well.
Hai... nvm... I gtg le... bye~

No comments: