Friday, November 26

sec 4s grad night!

Yo! It's night time now and I'm online!! This means that my sis has finished her A-levels and no more mugging!! That;s why I can use the com. WahAhhaha.
O.. that day went for CO night practice, clashed with Grad Night. Woa!!!! The girls are glamourous and guys are stunning! haha... Lol... But sigh, I didn't see alot pple. Only saw Leonard from far. Lol... should be him bah. Haha... nice hairdo and wear somewhat like a coat huh? aiyoh... all the guys wear almopst the same. Den Saw Cornelius(sp?) real close up. haha. He wear a vest and wear a cool specs. Haha... nice nice.. And others dun really remember le..
For the girls, I remember I say Yiting and Liyi. Heard Vanessa Ng very pretty. Haiz... din see... All in all... everybody looked presentable ( of course) and somewhat posh. haha... Cant imgaine me graduating next yr. Oh my~ Time flies...
And mabel got the tickets to SG idols!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aH!!!!!!!!!! Haha... must announce to the whole world. Lol...
I kinda gave up on downloading videos le... think I shall buy from those pple who burnt into cds le... HAHAHA.
BYe~

No comments: