Wednesday, November 24

Sickening

So sickening. Ya. Thw word sickening. O man. Come to think of it. I've been sick for like 2 weeks le.. Sobz...
Strange huh. My fever is getting worse. Lol. You noe? My temp last night was like 39 degree?!! That's like omg!
hai. Actually today supposed to go do the POPCORN project de. But coz I sick mah. den cant go.
Hai. thinking whether later going CO anot. but hor, Cant afford to skip practice le la. This holiday I absent so many times le. Aiyah, but it cant be helped mah. I also dun wan to be sick right? It doesn't feels gd lo. What if later cant catch up? Hope today Zheng laoshi teaching XingKong. Hai. Although I got mc, I think later i going la. hai. What if I faint? Haha.
Cough Cough~
Wish I can get well soon! :D

No comments: