Hey! Hello! Hi! It's been quite some time since I last blogged? Haha, perhaps I dun bear to cover the yanzi post? Haha... going bOnkers. But that was really memorable... Okie... Moving on.
School have already started for nearly a month. Time flies isn't it? It's scary if you think back. One month have passed and what have you done? What have you achieve?? Oh my... Gambate!
And ok, the Musical Epoch 2. It was a performance of mixed feelings. Haha.. as in... as in... I also dunno how to explain. But overall I think the concert was fun. As in for ME, purely me. I don't know how others feel.. perhaps some pple would feel sad because of ... that? Perhaps pple feels happy like me? ( Not considering on how I performed ) haha... And some were rather frustrated by... dunno what? Lol. Hahaha... It was another memorable night.
Oh ya. I remembered. The scene. I was standing beside yeening and audrey and joanne and alda and meiyin passed by. They waved to each other. I was standing right beside them and I felt kind of ... left out. And for that spilt second, I decided for myself, it's once or never. I decided to stick my hand out in front of joanne's face and said a rather loud YO! well, I'm relieved that the response was gd? She also said hi in a "hyper" way. And yea, we chatted for like 2 minutes? And we hugged. I was like omg! But that initiative that I took was really worth it. I learnt soemthing valuable. Who cares who said hi first? What's important is that the feeling is still there? The friendship? well, I'm really glad that i said hi.
After joanne and I separated. as in the co arrangement. We were kind of like strangers. The situation at first was still ok. But as months passed, its like we were total strangers. Not even a hi when we met each other? Was it the awkward part that stopped us or what? hai... well, But I'm really glad things went back to normal on that day.
You may laugh at me. Like what's the big deal and all. But to me, it was something which I would take a million years to do. I mean.. I'm not a very sociable person. I cant mix arnd with juniors as well as shuqi does. I cant mingle with seniors like yiwei. I'm just dunno what. And that's one of the reason I dun really noe alot pple in Co. That's sad. Like 3 years in co and what do u achieve? Well.. at least I dare say I'm trying to for the past 1 year. I think things are getting better. Well~
Happy Chinese New Year~~!
Monday, January 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment