Sunday, January 30

hectic week

Another hectic week has jus passed and another is already awaiting for me.. That's sounds stressed. Well. I am.
I still have alot of homework to do. Hai, came online to do some English homework. Den began playing and looking through some yz stuffs. Oh ya, she sprained her ankle. Speedy recovery!!
Oh... I was looking at the HabboHotel thingy. Jus realised that it's a chatroom or somewhat game la. Wanted to register, but they say until like need fee liddat. In the end din register. Looks sian also.. Nvm..
Oh, and I have a MoBlog account. Nothing much. But now I very scared tt one also need fees de. Cham. Other web still dun hav ways to charge me, but MoBlog got my hp number leh. Somemore is under Singtel de, will they charge me through me bill? Hai... crossed fingers.. Hope they dun!
Anyway, nice day ahead! smileZ..
OH.. I recommend you guys Messenger Beta 7.0 if you all dun have. Very fun. Try it for yourself!

No comments: