Wednesday, January 5

Sick.

So, I'm blogging from home at 1.40 pm on Wednesday, which means I never go to school, which also means that I'm sick. yuP. AGAIN! Argh! Cant stand it.
Anyway, I was very happy yesterday.. HAHAHA... coz I managed to get the tic to the yanzi concert! Woohoo!!! Haha... never thought I could ever get it and even go for it. Yeah! Ok, I need to thank, yiwei, especially coz she also accompany go buy the cds and lek and brian. Haha, thanks peeps.
And, ya, I need to study for Chem test tomorrow. Hee.. Still got time. And friday CO got what orientation concert de la. Every year liddat, very boring. Maybe the school should change the plan for something? It's getting tired. Anyway... haha.. Luckily the song we playing quite nice la.
Hmm... and Mrs Hong going to teach us A and E Maths. And our form teacher still remains, nv change! EEwwww. hai. Hope he can be more responsible this year. Hee.
And, I got new tuition. Hope evrything remains well!

No comments: