Heeheehee... Anyway, announcement for all. This entry will be purely about yanzi. Those uninterested, you should click on another blog. Thanks for visiting my page anyway. Well.. here goes..
Heehee.. so, above is a picture of yanzi perfoming ar Zouk. Haha.. it was so cool! I went! Yeap. I went there in the morning (siao) and yep, waited until evening before Zouk finally opened the doors.. haha.. So cool yeah? Those under 18 cannot enter the Zouk supposedly. But I could! haha.. Thanks to yanzi.
-Short Paragraph about Zouk-
Omg! Okie.. so this is the first time I've stepped into a pub ( or whatever you call it ). Well, no surprise. But hey, it was like amazing. The whole place is... dark of course, but there are blue lights, which seems like UV lights shoning all over the place. It makes you kind of dizzy and there's the smell of cigarrettes there (even though its a smoking prohibited place). Inside, everything white turns blue. And it's like those glowing type of blue. Feels somehow uncomfortable. Okie.. so that's basically what I felt about the Zouk.
- Back to topic -
Hey! While I was waiting outside. I saw song writer Li Wei Song, dunno Paul or Peter la. Ya. Quite shuai la. Got style hair. Haha.. Ok, so I went in. I went with fc so naturally( but i also sacrificed my time leh) I get to queue in front. Ok la, quite front la, like 3rd row? And woohoo.. I could catch a real clear view of the stage. And at this stage, I regret something. I DIDN"T BRING MY CAMERA. Oh gosh! It's was such a pity. I could picture yanzi from head to toe ok. And I promised it will be clearer than the picture above. Oh gosh.. I was simply too obedient to the Zouk, no cameras and food and drinks. I had 2 doughnuts in my bag ok, and they didnt spot it when they checked our bags. Diaox. haha.. It was obvious that their spotchecks werent very efficicent judging by the numbers of cameras flashing at yanzi later on. ArBish.
Ok.. so finally the long-awaited moment came. And okie, she was dressed in green ( weird choice for her ) and jeans and a shocking bright red plus super high-heeled heels. Lol. OKie. She said she chose to wear red coz she thinks Zouk is a place to party and have fun. OK. So the thing started. She sang some songs and played some games. And gave out some prizes. And blah blah blah. But personally I didn't really enjoyed myself during that. Perhaps it was because of the long hours waiting for it. Hai.
And that night, I think that yanzi wasn't HIGH at all. We requested for her to dance tango and she was very unwilling. She say her heels too high le. We ask her to take it off ( like what she did in taiwan concert ), but she also dun wan. Later she finally compromised but did it in a very reluctant way. Haiyo.. dunno why liddat leh. But later I read the papers, they managed to picture her dancing and smiling. ?!!? Maybe my eyes playing tricks on me. Maybe it was jus em being over-suspicious? Maybe she really did it willingly? Well, that doesn't matter.
And then there was the lucky draw thingy. Prize is a Nokia 3600 and IPod Mini. Oooh.. what great prizes but hai, didn't win though. And Nokia gave yanzi a Nokia 7270. It wasn't in the market at the time when she got it. But now I think out le la.. Hai. She should donate to me. OKs.. then came the unexpected part. She said during one of her songs.. "please sway your hands for the LAST SONG" everybody was like huh??? Coz it was supposed to be a mini concert. Den like she only sing 4 songs.. ArbIsh. Well. then after that encore and she sang one more song. And everything ended. Jus like that. Yeap. Was abit disappointing. But, hai. I guess this is the worst promo I've ever gone for before. Lolz..
And there was a acitvity where contestants send in MMS about yanzi la. And then yanzi had to pick out the top 3. I loved that session the most. Haha... Coz they send the MMS in English la, den yanzi read out loud in eng too. Hee... I like to hear her speak english. Well.. I lame la.
Oh ya, one good thing about that day was that she agreed to take photo with the fans lo. But only those on stage la. Ya. So envious man. Like oh my! Imagine.. taking a photo with your idol, so close somemore. Wah!~~
Hmm... after that so called "mini concert". I very sad leh. Don't know why. Could it be that I see her too many times liao, no surprise? But shouldn't be mah. Haiyo. I just don't know leh. Felt very confused. It was the first time I got a place so near the stage. But hai. Why wasn't I high? Could it be I'm thinking about O levels? OK, this sounds stupid. But hey, I really am. Hai.. Very luan. But nvm la. Over le.. Just felt disappointed. -_-
Oh! On the way out, I spotted her mum and dad. Ok la.. see before liao. nothing much though.
Anyway, could have elaborated more. But not really in the mood. Fingers are also complaining, too long liao...
But no doubt, yanzi will still rock my world.
And please no negative comments about these entry. I already "warned" you at the beginning of this entry. If you're not interested, just get off. This is my blog. I write what I want to write. So, thank you if you enjoyed this entry. Bye
Friday, January 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment