Firstly,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEK!!!
Yo! It's beem another week and here I am blogging again.
Don't know why but feeling that I'm losing the interest in blogging.
Nowadays, I blog once a week (if i can). Because I come online once a week, normally on fridays. Is it alot for a sec 4 girl? Maybe I should even shorten the time I come online...
Eh... yeah! Chinese New Year approaching le... can get hongbaos and eat lotsa things! woohoo..
and my father bought Bakgua today! Yeah!~ I thot he wasn't buying this year coz my mum say everybody very heaty, den cannot eat. But luckily, my dad still bought it. Yeah!
And erm.. I got alot of things havent do leh
1) 5 Social studies Newspaper Articles/Reviews
2) 1 History Essay Questions
3) 20 Sums A-Maths Tuition Hw
4) 2 Chapters of Biji
5) Revise Chem and Physics
ARGH!!! Why got so many things to do but so little time? Maybe I'm wasting time now blogging. HAha... but it's a way of de-stressing? lol. not too sure...
Oh, read tracy's blog. She sounds sad. Cheer up fren! =D
Good Day Ahead!!
Friday, February 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment