Today's the fourth day of chinese new year.
I'm at home... stoning. Lol.
I'm trying to delete off the archives before this entry but I just cant get it right.
Ah!!!
People may think that this is the archives pag if they don't scroll down. Lol. Well.. will
anybody think that way? Don't know.
Feeling boring
Resulting in me downloading KangXiLaiLe.
Hope it will be nice.
This episode on AhYa.
Haha.. should be funny ba.
I feel like going Taiwan.
Just got the urge to.
Lol... we were saying we must go for BiYeLuXing this yr, after our Os.
Is that ever impossible?
lol.. everyone jus plain chatting.
Havent started my homework.
How?
Don't feel like...
Still got alot to do.
Tuition.
Geog.
English.
Maths.
Chinese.
I..
Feel like going out somehow?
Shopping?
Get hongbaos.
PLay "BanLuck".
Play "daidee".
Watch movies.
But before I can do the above things..
I still need to complete my honework.
Why my blogging style sudd change till liddat huh?
Don't know leh.
My sis not at home.
She went Chongtang house.
I also want go.
Get hongbaos, play.
Hai.
But cannot.
I'm bored!
Nvm.
Shall procced with honework finally?
After de-stressing?
Saturday, February 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment