Yo! I'm blogging again. Haha, recieved so many complains about my blog rotting. haha... what am I occupied with all this while? No doubt the answer will be schoolwork.
Schoolwork is driving me crazy. Ah!!!! Although the homework has been reduced by half an hour, I think it is equally stressful. Lol...
Anyway. tomorrow's the Cross Country. Haha, that's the day we'll slack and walk all the way through. No fighting spirit hor? But haiya, why get yourself all sweaty and smelly on such a hot day. ( Predicted to be hot. Lol)
Tests results so far wasn't very satisfactory. What am I going to do?
Temasek Poly is opening up for Open House currently, I never go. Never thought of going poly. Not to say the course. But my results has left me thinking these days. If the worse comes to the worse ( touchwood ), I would need to choose a course. Aiyah, sounds complicating? Never mind.
I want to go JC. A good JC. I'll strive hard to get in there.
Today was the rehearsal for the singing compeitition. Haha... Well, yeechuan sang nicely. (Happy la..) Haha.. Never knew she could sing liddat. Oops... Haha. no offence. Her voice on mic was somewhat different.
There's this NIE training teacher in school named Joanna Lee I think. SHe is very pretty. Haha, keep on a lookout guys!
Oh, that day my house the forest there got forest fire. Wah! Razing flames could be seen clearly so far away. Den the fire fighters came. And put out the firein no time. Now, the area is like burnt black. Of course right? What am I typing? Lol
Anybody knows whether MoBlog charge the users? Any kind souls can tell me! Thnx. It was definitely be greatly appreciated.
Thursday, February 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment