大家好。是不是觉得很奇怪为什么我用华语来写日记呢?
哈哈…因为我好开心啊。就因为我能输入华文了。以后能用华语跟我的中国朋友交谈了。
我想你们一定看得很累吧,我还是以英文写吧。
Now, revert back to English.
Earlier this week was the release of O-level result. Wee! Yipee!!! I got an A1. Finally felt relieved.
I kinda want to watch Howl's Moving Castle or A Day of Unfortunate Events. Think both will be nice. My sister say moving castle is very nice. Highly recommended.
Oh, speaking of my sis, she did very well for her A-level. Congrats! *claps*
And oh ya, my dad just returned home from er... Bangkok?
Bought something for me and my sis!
Wee!
And ya. I like nothing to say le leh. Don't know why. Just felt very happy for installing the Hansware thingy successfully. haha...
I want to do well for my Chemistry test. Shall Gambate!
Gtg le!
Oh ya, before that.
I want to congratulate...
Xiangle, JiaZhen, WenJian, Joanne, huiling, Alda for their good results..
Well done! Hope I can do as well as them this year!
Yea!
拜拜!
Friday, March 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment