Yo peeps. Today I went to the library. Borrowed
1) You and Me
2) A Secret Gift
3) And one more i forgot the title. haha
Anyway, decided to start on You and Me. Since it's the thinnest. Haha...
I'm not going to blog about Music Is it. I don't really think there is any special enough to blog. Can read from yeechuan's blog. It practically summarised everything I want to say. HAha...
Ok. I was helping my sis type some Maths Problems Sums. She's teaching tuition tommorow. Haha, must prepare stuffs to do. Lol. Their maths very easy lo. Don't know why last time think it's so difficult when it is totally not. haha... Terms like Models, Statements sounds so alien to me. That was so long ago...
Oh, speaking of primary school work. I WANT TO VISIT MY PRIMARY SCHOOL!!!
But like no suitable occasion to go back leh.
haiyo
My entry like got no theme one hor... oh my.
But I'm happy today, for some "unspeakable" reason.
HAHAHA.
Oh well..
I'm entertaining myself.
It's quite late le. But dont feel like sleeping.
And OHOH!
Meiman rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is so superly cute.
haha... so natural
I WANT to be like her in the future.
Oh, speaking of pple i adore.
notice there is 3 persons at the right side listed as the people I adore.
well.. for stefanie, thats needless to say.
For Ms Neo, she jus RockS!!!!!! Woohoo..
I dunno why some friends of mine dun like her. But I think she is cool.
Dunno leh, perhaps she jus possess the X-factor.
YAhoO!
ANd for Ms lee..
I think she gonna leave liao. SoBZ
But i think she very very very pretty leh. haha, guys keep on a lookout!
Our school like got no good-looking teachers leh.
But Mr KC Tan is very nice. Mr Toh not bad too. lol
Oh, tt Mr Lim relief tcher is very nice too.
HAha... he scared of our class liao.
Opps/
Nowadays he jus stays in the office do work leh, never come relieve our class le.
Haha...
Yeah! I'm gonna watch A Series Of Unfortuntae Events. HAha...
and it's like FINALLY.
I wonder who reads my blog.
like I didnt know shuqi reads my blog. haha..
and i only knew about it last yr. opps.
Anyway, thanks for reading and HI!!!!!
Tuesday, March 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment