Thursday, March 17

YanzI

This entry is gonna be about yanzi. OK! I know, AGAIN!! right. But hey, this is my blog.
Anyway, shall start with Son Of The Mask. It was a rather typical show. Like wah! got a magical mask that will give you power when you put it on. It's so RL.Stine like. Okie. Finished.

Yeah! Jus now I kind of use my means to go into the yanzi.com.tw. I mean... the forum part. I'm definitely not a member, coz it requires fees. Anyway, I manage to look at what the members wrote and whatever la. The important part is that I added some onto my MSN contact. Miraculously, someone accepted me!! And we chatted, I found out he's a little boy aged 13. Oh my... crazy over yanzi at such a young age. Haiyo. And I kind of tried to get something out of him. Hehee.. I wanted to get hold of yanzi's latest message. Opps... I so bad right? But, haiya, no choice. And I also treat it as I make another taiwanese friend? Hehee... But in the end, his father told him to go to sleep before I could get anything out of him. Well.. next time then! But it's been real nice toking to him. HAha.. He's so fascinated that Singaporeans study in English... Well...
Anyway... shall talk to the others too....
Yanzi is reading a book "Blink". I think it kind of sound familiar to me. But right now, I'm trying to read "A Secret Gift". Ah! I havent even managed to get hold of "The Five Persons You meet In Heaven" and here comes another book. Well... who has "Blink"??? Hee... hope they can brush up my English!! Finished.
I'm so happy nowadays!! Haha.. For some reasons. Wanted to share. But to no one. Ah whatever.
Ah! I finished BiJi. Then hengky reminded me of the 19th chap which we are supposed to finish first. And I totally forgot about it, so I jus did all the unwanted ones, without touching the 19th chap. AH!!!! Shall start on maths...
OKie... tt's for all now...
BYe...
OH ya, before I go offline, I must say MeiMan and Raymond RocKs!!!

No comments: