Wednesday, March 23

The Zi's

Hey! I realise there's a similarity between 2 persons I admire.
Well.. first of all is yanzi. The second one is ms neo.
Both of their names have the word "zi".
Well... that's a lame start. Nvm.
Still... I want to say. MsNeo rocks!! Hahaha.... she has once again overtaken Ms joanne lee...!!
lol... only those pple close to me will understand what crap i'm toking about.
Ok... I think I got not much things to say though I am feeling like blogging...
I remember Mon I went for the english course thingy... den omg! I was like searching the shcool for mdm audra but couldnt find her. In the end, she turned out to be in a newly-built room. Like who knows??!!! I spent like half an hour wandering in the school??? Den later no chairs. And we spend another 10 mins looking for chairs. Ah! It's a tiring day. after another 10 mins, we were dismissed. Irritating isnt it?
Woo! Ms neo rocks...
And Mr lim... tt relief tcher rocks too!!! he looks cute. hahahaa
tml's sports meet.
wanted to meet my penpal form dhs. But i nv get her hp no. how do i contact her? too bad...
lol
Nice day ahead!!!!

No comments: