Friday, April 8

Motivation!

Miss Lee rockS! Mr Lim rockS! Miss Neo rockS!

Firstly, congrats to choir for getting a gold in syf.
Haha... den suddenly everybody got motivated to practise their instruments well.
Everybody starts to panic.
"What if we don't get gold?"
"What if we're the only asthetic grp which din get gold?"
These are the questions in everyone's head.
Well... at least people starts to worry (including me). And starts striving for better results.
Well.. hope we can get a GOLD! YEs! It will BE!!!
ok.
So enough of the CO part. Let's talk about studies. Ah! I dont really understand human geog. I mean, not as in not understand totally la. But hor, all the tests like what lo. Lucky lucky den better results. Hai... dunno how...
It's time to revise A-Maths...
Den Next Wed got Physics test.
Mdm Cheng's gonna be absent from school alot of days... Sian.
I think quite unfair for us. Like we taking O-levels this year. Den how can she not come to school? Seriously, she'll never be able to finish the syallbus in the given time. No choice, must work hard myself. But on second thoughts, also cannot blame her la, she also dun wanna be sick right? Right. I shall be more understanding. LOL
Where can I get motivation? Well. Miss NEo.
OK. that shall be it.
Anyway.... this few days have been going to popular. Just went jus now with audrey. On the way back met henry and company. Lol.
Sometimes, giving a smile isn't as difficult as you thought it might be.
Things may just straighten out.
Wells.
Bye!
Nice week ahead!
Oh ya, thnx for reading my blog!

No comments: