Today is a very happy day.
Ya.
Reasons I shall not name it.
Anyway, today's Speech Day. Haha... So fun. Before the performance was abit sian tho, den I walk around, see all the different teachers wear different enthnic de costume. So interesting. Lol. And den its finally our chance to perform. It wasn't as good as expected. I think. Don't know why. Hai. SYF coming le. Oh anyway, dance got gold. Yeah! I win the bet with mk, xf, and henry. Lol.. haha...Den after the performance was also fun. We just wandered around the school, haha, did happy things. LOL.
Wed is the jugement day. After about half a year's hard work, its finally the day to show what we're made of. Wah! Haha... really really hope we can get at least a GOLD. We will and had worked very very very extremely hard for it. Pls! Pls let us have it!
Yeah! Wed no need go school. haha.. slack.
Tuesday got amaths test. Must study. Must do well.
Alright. This shall be a short post.
Thanks everyone!
Friday, April 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment