After months and weeks of CO practice. Everything is over. JUst like that. There's this lost feeling in me. I'm no longer required to attend CO practises and blah blah.
I'm gonna miss Lao Zheng. He's our conductor cum sectional instructor. Meaning we, the bowed-string peeps sees him the most. Well. After about 3 and a half years with him, I conclude that he's a very good and patient teacher. Of course he scolds us when we are too noisy etc. But on the whole, he's such a cute guy. Haha.. really. Cute is the word. So sad that we're leaving. After a great achievement. But afterall, tian xia wu bu san zhi yan xi. Hope we'll meet someday..
So. Flashback.
Everyone was sitting down there. We held our breaths. Some praying even. Den the critical moment came.
"Chinese Orchestra Number 15. Temasek Secondary School. GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
After which was a mixture of shouts, screams, laughter, tears, cries and blah blah blah. Haha... so many people cried. Tears of joy. I cried too. The feeling was way too overwhelming. I still remembered the last SYF, some seniors cried too. And we, as the juniors was thinking why the over reaction. Now, with us in their shoes, we finally understood their feelings. The fact that we knew it was our last SYF, the fact that we wanted the GOLD so badly. I guess Mrs OuYang was right, we got what we wanted because we wanted it so badly. So, I shall believe that I can go into a JC if I wanted to go there bad enough. OK. so Back to topic.
I'll really miss my juniors. Eileen, isabell, huiyan, blah blah... and many more. Audrey, yuping, pailin. Everyone!
I'll miss our Xiao Zheng Zheng. (LOL)
O yah. And thanks for the support the alumni has given us.
Especially:
Ko Seng, XiangLE, JiaZhen, Joanne, Alda, WenJian.
Not forgetting those who came back to watch us:
All the above including MingWei, Donald, Valerie, Jia Huei, Michelle, MingHui.
Thanks alot everybody.
I'll remember Temasek Chinese Orchestra.
Rock on people.
---------------------------------------------------
Ok. My entry is supposed to end here right? ( As in normally).
But i got alot of things to say. Alot of things in my mind.
Recently I'm quite moody, and I'm aware of it.
But hai, I'm already trying very hard to be happy.
So stressed. With all the common tests coming.
I dun get to see people who can make me smile often.
That includes mr lim, ms neo blah blah.
Ah!
I shall be HAPPY!
People help me!
I feel so stupid for once falling for him.
I cant stand him!!!!
AH!!!
Friday, April 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment