Thursday, May 26

BLANK

What should I blog about?
I feel like bloggin but dun really know my contents... Ah. -___-""
Results? Everyone's bloggin bout that?.
Nevertheless...
I'm disappointed with many subs, with CombinedH the worst.
Anyway..
I think we should ahve a class blog.
Ahha...
can take pics during the Phua Chu Kang Musical...
But mr eng is like taking years to book those tics can...
later sold out again........hai
PNFC. who knows what that means? except henry. hahaha
poor henry, always have to tolerate my grumbling and craziness over **.
haha. thanks for being my "dustbin"
hope it doesnt get too full
but it really does get filled one day. can all spill out and inform me.
den i perhaps wun ever throw a single thing in..
but hey... is that possible? haha.....
wah. this like so cannot-understand for pple other than henry.
PNFC all the way!

No comments: