Monday, May 30

jus things on my mind...

Today. I was watching a tv serial. The 5.30pm that repeated show.
It shows a scene of students taking their o-level results.
Some were crying while others were celebrating.
It stunned me.
totally stunned me.

I know i dont want to be crying when i recieve MY results.
If I had to cry. It would be tears of joy. and not cry for sadness.
I certainly want to smile looking at my result slip.
I wun care if I look like a lunatic smiling at a piece of paper.
All I know is that the feeling will be nice.

I can still vividly remember ms neo's words.
the close-ur-eyes-and-imagine thing.
she told us to imagine ourselves in sch next year receiving our o-level results.
I guess i will never forget the feeling inside me when i imagined that.
I won't say it here. But look, I will not forget.

I've been doing alot of self-talk nowadays.
Both my sis and ms neo encourage me to do that.
i tried.
and it really helps.
maybe today you should start trying...
______________________________________________________________

Yesterday i was standing in front of the mirror.
Observing my face..
and i squeeze my nose...
water or rather oil starts oozing out.
YUCK.
EEK.
EEW.
i noe.
i thought "oh no!"
it's time to start cleansing my face with all the skincare products nicely laid in my toliet and bathroom.
The next night.
I stood in front of the mirror again.
This time. I squeezed my nose again.
To my horror... something, not oil, starting oozing out.
some yeelowish-white substance..
It was GROSS.
totally disgusting.
I asked my sis what was it.
she jus answered "pores"( or whatever you call that )
I went "OMG!"
i didn't know i have them.
this quite spoilt my mood today.
plus i'm sick.
blocked nose. blocked ears.
you might be wondering what's "blocked ears".
Explanation:
the feeling that your ears's covered by something. and whatever sound you hear seems to be coming from a distance away (even if it's happening just beside you) and all the sounds are very faint.
So hey pple. If i cant hear you, pardon me.
I'm just feeling so not right.
bye peeps.

No comments: