Friday, June 24

I aM blOgGing

Heehee!
This few days hasnt been too bad.
Everything's just normal.
I cant online so much already.
Haha. so now must blog for as long as I want!
But I doubt it will be a very long entry also. Lols
That day I was looking at the CO pple playing from outside the AVT.
(they were playing at the amphitheatre)
Looking at them, I sudd felt so "outcast"
as in, I'm old, retired.
that kind of feeling.
Hai.
Remember when we havent step down.
we keep wanting to do tt.
But now, sudd feel like going back for some practises.
so contradicting.
Well.
I've finished my holiday homework!!!
Haha. that's so finally.
Lol.
I placed a BIG BIG bet on it.
that I must finished all my homework by yesterday night.
And luckily I did it!
If not. there goes my bet.
HAHAHA.
pHew!
That day...
I was listening to songs lar.
Then it was yuan dian. (if you all noe what song is tt)
Then I was trying to figure out whats with yanzi's voice tt
could capture my attention for so long...
like 4 years?
haha.
den i realise something.
Oh btw, the song is a duet by yanzi and tanya.
den i realise something.
yanzi sing with "Feelings"
Not as in saying tanya doesnt sing with feelings la.
But her "feelings" didnt quite touched me.
Felt that yanzi's feelings were somehow more natural.
haha.
yeah right..
o. den next song was yi shi de mei hao by Angela Zhang.
and realise she also put her feelings into tt song.
den was jj, wah.
his "ah gong ah ma" song frm first album.
I was so touched listening to it!!!
haha..
peifen rocks u noe?

No comments: