Friday, July 1

Blog

Firstly, I'm blogging because I've got nothing to do on net. You may say "log off from com la".
But. Seriously no mood.
Oh no.
That spells trouble?
No. I must fight it, overcome it and eventually win it. By getting my desired, not happiness (haha.song of yanzi) but result.
Just now went home and immediately start work.
But only managed to pack the Chem file and do some Chem Worksheets.
That's so cham right?
Pathetic.
The 3 days camp organized for U N I:
I cant make out whther it will be or will not be an interesting camp.
Dunno.
But can the tchers and sch jus stop denying that they send us for this camp purely for our lousy results, lousy attitude, lousy people?
It just gets on my nerve.
Well. I will still look forward to the "camp". ( although that means sacrificing 2 whole periods of neo)
Neo's going to China for a week.
That goes our syllabus, or rather, more of revision.
But no choice. who am I to complain?
i'm just a small tinny winny nobody in class.
aRGH!
I'm kinda leaving everything to fate.
can not huh?
dunno.
Today's friday.
The whole day only got Maths and Chinese for my class.
Siao! (quoted from uh-hem)
3 periods of Maths and 4 periods of chinese.
WOW!
Today Maths slack for one whole period.
Mrs hong was telling the class all about her life.
So cool! very funny.
uni life, love life. HAHAAHa.
she's seems so nice AGAIN suddenly.
I tink her story is much funnier than initial D.
hahahaha
serious.
i aint lyin.
Brian has left. So sad.
Hai.
When you finally realise someone is good. It's always about the time for the two of you to separate.
OK.
Tian Xia Wu Bu San Zhi Yan Xi.
Feeling very sour.
The chinese pple now get to slack in class.
HCL pple are like still struggling with biji,zuowens, tests,exams,lessons, blah blah
Right.
I AM JUST COMPLAINING.
or rather, put it in nicer words.
venting my frustration.
RIGHT
rite............
shld i revise physics or chem first?
PNFC rocks so much these days.
dunno why.
maybe I'm too stressed?
O yah. must remember dunno VP or pn's words.
Dun keep saying you;re very stressed.
We must be feeling stress in the right way.
As in we must have "quality stress".
Feel stress and show your action.
Do some work.
Dun just feel stressed and do nth.
tt's doesnt help anything.
or rather,
it goes in the way.
Bye peeps.
PNFC was here!

No comments: