Another week has passed.
Well. I wldnt say it was a hectic week.
I'm actually quite a free person.
It's just that I always like to dilly-dally and all my time goes "poof!"
GONE.
Anyway. Jus read quite a few blogs.
The feelings I felt:
Touched. Irritated. Jealoused. Confused.
Well.
I won't elaborate on it.
I know it's just the problem with me and my jealously.
perhaps it was kind of overboard?
but. you have your freedom. which I dont have any permission to disrupt.
but.
come to think of it.
perhaps it wasnt all my fault?
it's more like a two-sided thing.
if you do not wish to say and that always happens.
the curiosity in me will of coz die down.
well. enough of that.
all's in the name of jealously.
I remembered I once wrote a compo.
Jealously.
I think I didnt score high.
Maybe I shldnt comment too much about the topic then?
Happiness is in our own hands.
If you choose to be happy and laugh at the slightest thing, you will be happy.
But if you choose to sulk at the slightest thing, you will remain sulking.
So, isnt it better to choose to stay happy?
It takes more muscles to frown than to smile.
Remember?
Oh. Finally something to be happy about this week.
I'm happy with my performance for oral.
hope it wasnt the "leniency" of the tcher.
cant be right? with audra?
Next. Comments on a test:
I work hard for it. Or rather quite hard.
Altho I didnt get STUNNINGLY SUPERB results.
I still think it's something worth being happy about.
Next. I'm glad we started talking.
At least to A first.
Coz I didnt exactly have much chance to try it with B?
like. Sometimes I don't even see her once in a day?
O well. I think they dont even read my blog anymore.
But. Well. I guessed there's nothing wrong with expressing my feelings here.
Anyway, it's positive comments right?
Today went back to school study with yiwei.
I love going to school.
Dont know why.
perhaps its the feeling of wantedness there?
like there's a Temasek Identity there?
lol. ss freak. Singapore Identity.
Almost everywhere.
be it recess or after school or even after homework time.
or now even at night,(with the night-study thingy starting)
you see pple studying.
Chiong^ing for O's.
Like see le so stressed can?
Will really have to catch up with my Physics.
Oh! Wed's morning digest for me.
Freaking nervous even now.
like already not confident saying to ms morni even.
nto to say the WHOLE SCHOOL.
O well. most sec 4s have gone through it.
So that means I can do it too!
I actually realised now that my blog doesnt allow leaving a line in between chunks of text.
which will cause my writings to have no full-stop.
I leave a line means change topic le.
but it doesnt appears leaving a line.
so I guess reading my blog is somewhat a chore?
sorry bout that.
If syz cant replace her like she could last time.
Perhaps I shall just accept the truth.
Then. At least I will still have a pillar in my life.
I used to always say syz is my pillar.
something I could hold on whenever I feel like collapsing.
But somewhere in the journey of life, syz was pushed out of my life.
saddening?
Maybe that's how adults view idolising.
Idols only last for some time. They have an expiry date.
ok...I guess this is such a long post.
Gtg le! byEBYE~
i didn't kept my promise.
my promise to no one in particular.
perhaps to myself.
sorry.
Saturday, July 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment