Will pple be surprise to see this? -->
alright. let's try.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"PN Rock" Era is kinda back.
though it may not be as crazy as before...
it still exists.
_____________________________________
OKie... so. What's to update about my life?
Nth much.
I think I lead quite a borING life.
As in.
I dun exactly have many friends..
I am not the clever girl anywhere.
I dun know how to mingle with pple. ( which protrays me as anti-social to others )
I not the apple of any tcher's eye.
Come to think of it. Very sad hor..
I always believed that my primary school years were the happiest so far in my schooling life.
Not as in the friends there better.
But. Somehow.
I was the "top" of many things.
There. I was a prefect. That made me feel like I had some power somehow.
There. I was top in class. But EM2 only la.
There. Tchers like me. At least 1 or 2 k... ( and i really mean it)
But when secondary life sinks in. my heart kind of sinks with it.
I remembered sec 1 mid-yr I was ranked 35/40.
Like. What shitty results.
Imagine. From 1st to the 35th?
How would you feel?
Then. I pia.
and I pia^ed.
at the end of sec 2 end-of-yr, I improved to 12/40.
You all might think that wah. I must be very happy then. Got improvement.
Ya, I was indeed happy. As in. Who wont.
But somehow. the end-of-yr exams was also the turning point in my life at this stage.
When it failed to get me somewhere I wanted to be.
I totally lost faith and hope.
It was like.
Who cares about the freaking result?
And the interest to study somehow slipped away.
UNtil now.
I felt I should be motivated for Prelims and O-levels.
After attending the 3-day motivational camp.
I really really really hope I will. and WILL be motivated to study real hard.
Ok.
_____________________________________
Anyway, I'm feeling kind of bored here. So I shall discuss about teachers.
So far in my entire schooling life, there had been 3 tchers whom I really adored and is very grateful to.
First one is my primary 2 chinese teacher. Zhen lao shi. She's a very small-built teacher. It was she who showed me what chinese is about and used methods I have never known before to teach. Till now, I can still remember what she taught me. Serious.
Second one. My primary 6 tcher. Miss Teo or otherwise now known as Mrs Chan. She was married to the form tcher of the next class in tt yr I was graduating. Cool. Anyway, that's beside the point. Actually I dun really know what exactly made me like this tcher so much. She's actually quite a common tcher. Dunno. ( Ask yuping and audrey for comments. She was also their form tcher. ) Erm. maybe she's more fun-loving. Dunno. But till today, I still miss the days where class 6/6 would joke arnd with her. O wells.
The third tcher. Ok. Like who doesnt know who this is. Well. the BIG name--> PN.
This one. I also dunno what made me adore and respect her so much. Eh. She is also fun-loving as of Mrs Chan. (above) Perhaps she showed me the way for SS? Lol. Eh. But she's definitely a bu ke duo qiu tcher. I think she's very successful in life. Or rather. Work. Since I dun know her private life. But in terms of work. She's cool ok. Like. Promotion after only like 2 yrs in school. And I assume good pay too. Like mingle arnd well with most tchers. And at the same time so greatly loved by her students. Like what more can she ask more? ( OH! Maybe a man. lol )
If I really will become a teacher one day. I want to be one like her. But I will want to have a decent man by then.
Alright. So much of my thoughts and "rants"?
Guessed it's time to say byebye?
I'm drifting off to sleep.
PN rocks back. (not an easy task)
Friday, August 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment