Sunday, July 10

This way UP!

This way UP!
This course, really great. Really made alot of us grow up.
Made some of us realise things that we din thought was important last time.
It was definitely a great course, not jus any other boring lecture.

We kind of promise not to say anything about the course right?
So I shall not reveal much.
But I would say the last day last part of the camp was the best day.
I think almost everyone shed their fair share of tears.

In this camp, there were laughter, cries, shouts and all. Oh. and touched.
We learn alot. Maybe not just the study part. But how we should live our life to the fullest.
I give two thumbs up for this course.
like.... (think of ramesh's actions)
HAhaha. for those who din attend, you wun understand.

How many times in your lives would you see parents, students, tchers, principal, vp, men and women, boys and girls all cry together?

Thanks Ramesh and Cherrin(how to spell huh? oops)
from the bottom of my heart

No comments: