" Four Unity is an extremely notorious class." Do you agree? Explain your answer. [12 mrks]
Given factor: Notorious class
Other factor: Lazy class
Other factor: Lovely KIDS
L4--- Four unity is an extremely notorious class. They are guilty of coming to class late and frequenting the toliet during lesson time. Lockers is the first place they report every morning. thus they were often late. From the above examples, I agree that four unity is a notorious class.
--- Four Unity is also a lazy class. The class often hands up work late, sometimes even incomplete. The class switches on the "sleeping mode" during classes and changes to the "hyper mode" during PE. Therefore, four unity is also a lazy class.
--- However, four unity consists of a bunch of lovable, caring, understanding kids. We love our teachers. We appreciate our teacher's hardwork, sometimes. We joke with Miss Woon to make her happy... etc etc. Thus, four unity is also a lovely class with wonderful kids.
L5--- Four unity being lovely has a bigger impact. If we are lovely, it means that we are actually kind-hearted inside. With a little more love and time, we will transform into nice and obedient kids. When we become like that, we will no longer be lazy and notorious. Instead, we would have changed for the better. Therefore, I conclude that four unity is a lovely class!
_________________________________________________________________
Oh! Like WADEVA for the top part of this entry. It's crap.
_________________________________________________________________
Today, we got scolded real hard by [My Idol].
She just simply stomped out of the classroom.
Threw the papers and banged the door
It was scary.
She was on the verge of crying.
I was so sad.
Hai.
Why must our class disappoint her time and time again?
I don't understand.
Why cant we appreaciate her more?
Imagine if we still had the ss tcher we had last yr.
-Alright, I think you got my point-
*shhhH*
I couldnt believe that hell load of stress she was under. It was really like too much for her?
This is reality. You hold a high post. That equates to a huge amount of stress too.
Personally, I think it takes a lot for a teacher to behave in such a manner.
The consequences could be either disastrous or positive.
positive because maybe we will wake up and work really hard, giving all for her subj.
I'm thinking.
Will the class really change?
After seeing and knowing how much she endured for us?
Are we seriously sorry?
No doubt we're guilty.
But, it is whether we will change that is important.
And that leaves the prelims to prove.
Sosad[MyIdol]cried.
CheerUp.
IneedtocheerUPtooIguess.
Tuesday, August 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment