Actually, I didnt want to post until either end of prelims or O's.
But apparently, I wasnt successful.
Firstly, the most dry subj.
Report Card.
I wouldnt say I didnt improve cos I did. A lil.
If I'm a optimist, I wld say O well, it's alright, at least I didnt deprove.(does this word exists?)
But, sad to say. I'm a pessimist.
Which means that I think that my results are still SHITTY.
yes. that is the word.
Someone BIG to me once said.
"Your class is in this shit and I'm in it with you all."
It is so true I wld say.
There are many times when I will just doubt myself.
Whether I can seriously qualify for my dream JC or whether I can even qualify for a JC.
What if I end up in a poly?
Will I spend my whole life regretting?
After reading 2 of my frens blog.
I conclude that my command of eng is seriously bad.
you can see my sentence structures isnt that strong.
my vocab isnt apt.
and o yah. My blog is totally not philosophical.
But I think that's not tt worse yah?
the worrying part is my vocab and sentence structures.
What's with the concord and all?
If I say till today, I still dont know what they mean by concord, will Ms Morni kill me?
alright. I'm dead now.
Back to the point of results.
I really dont want to disappoint my parents, teachers and tuition tcher.
He spent sooo much time on me. patient and all.
I seriously cant disappoint him in the upcoming prelims and O's.
BLESS ME THAT I WILL DO WELL.
It was such a heart-wrenching moment when she said that.
But I guess I'm in no position either.
Sadness overcomes me.
Sunday, September 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment