Today, mk and I (not according to ram's british way), did something siAo. We walked all the way from Simpang Bedok to erm.. the busstop before stadium @ tampines! But it all took only a mere 20 mins. Well.. I was expecting more you see...
During the walk, she asked me whether I was contented and happy with life now.
My answer was a straight NO.
Why?
I ask myself now.
Maybe it's studies..
I'm still not performing above or even on expectations.
However, when I came online just now, I was feeling quite happy.
Just a little jolt of happiness in me. [ do you say it this way? ]
All happy.
Until I read this blog.
My heart.... I wont say TOTALLY sank la. But it did sank quite a bit.
I know it's ridiculous to be sad over the thing.
But. Somehow, it just doesnt good reading that.
It was the same when I left school today.
What yn said was rather true..
But it was just not within my control..
Booster was totally great. and mind you, it was really GREAT!
It was really a full 1 hr of laughter.
WHY ARE THEY SO GREAT?
Oh! I know.
Coz they have made the right CHOICES in their life.
Oh wells.....
DuH!
PNFC reopens again....
Bye peeps!
[ I'm glad my Chinese O's has long been over and everything is FACT now. ]
well... if you get what i mean
Friday, August 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment