Saturday, December 17

Lala~

LOL. For your information, my computer is still down. This is totally.... saddening...

Rules of the game. Post 5 weird things or random facts about yourself. then at the end of the list ,5 names that are in line to do this . Dont forget to leave a comment 'you've been tagged' in their blog to read yours."

Well, I've been tagged by yeechuan yeening and joontat. Does that mean that I have to write 15 facts?

1) I'm thinking how am I going to fill up all 15 facts... O well
2) I'm crazy over Kwon Sang Woo, but I think WonBin is better looking.
3) I dont change into pyjamas when I go to sleep.
4) I'm QUITE allergic to crabs. Awww....
5) I dont like pple to touch their nose once every few seconds. I know this sounds weird, but it irritates me.
6) I'm really really really scared of rashes. OH. I HATE them actually.
7) I think my hair is ugly.
8) I'm part of the single eyelid club. BOO
9) Xingwen's blog is interesting to me.
10) I'm not crazy over sunyanzi anymore. A little bit guilty.
11) PNFC, the long lost fc, just came acrossed my mind seconds ago.
12) I'm not sure whether I am prepared for the challenges in TJC.
13) I think TJC's ex-principle is cool.
14) I get mixed up over principle and principal.
15) Whoever dares to tag me again shall be $%*#@@&*^@. LOL. Just joking. I'm such a nice person.

"I'm not in denial, just being selective about the reality I accept." This is quoted from Raudah's MSN nick. Well, I think its so interesting. Haha.

I think I will update when my com's back again. Till then, take care!!!!

No comments: