It seems that everybody's having a hell lot of fun this holiday. Sadly, my daily routines are like eat, tv, com, sleep. So duLL. And what's more? I'm sick. O well..
My skin is peeling and that is totally disgusting. But then, I still think rashes is the most disgusting organisms that can live on your body.
And then because of my peeling skin [ on my face!!!!!!], I have to apply oil/ moisturizer on my face three times a day. Like normally people use what oil-cleansing lotion and blah blah blah right? And here I am literally applying oily cream onto my face. How weird.
I am abnormal. I am insane.
By the way, I just read Cherie's blog[ if any of you still remembers who she is ]. Didnt know she was so gaga over Harry Potter. Haha. Read her blog. Just for laughs.
Gtg apply cream AGAIN.
Bye...... Take care.
[OoOh! My com's back. if you didnt notice somehow ]
Monday, December 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment