Tuesday, December 20

Shopping!

Shopping!
Hahaha.... I went shopping today. SO fun.
How nice would it be if you can really just admire those clothes and bags and earrings and not buy them. Self-control. But of course, making them yours is also another kind of enjoyment and satisfaction! haha... I shall say I'm rather satisfied then. Lol.
I bought a pair of earrings [ which i love alot!!], a skirt and erm... some christmas gifts. [secrets] Hmm... not alot of things but I'm already very broke. So now, I must spend wisely...
Met alot, and i meant ALOT of people while we were shopping!
Firstly, I met Adriano on the MRT. haha. What a conincidence.
After which I met MinHui on the other MRT again. HAhaa.... We [ my friends and I] were like wondering whether he could recognise us. Haha. Maybe he was thinking about the same issue too! Lol.
Den I met... er. jingfang? I think so. Remember? The band graduate? ok...
Next was an actor cum host from Channel5. I don't know what's his name. But I think he looks slightly like Gurmit Singh. OKie...
And then I met joontat. Hahaha... so shock. I was like stunned for maybe 3 seconds? To Jt: See? I do wear skirts k!!! Hahah...
..... who's next ar???>...
Oh! I met geraldine's sis, f you know who's she. Haha...
Ok. So in total... we met 6 people? Not bad la...
Another thing, never underestimate a girl/woman's shopping power. HAhaha... We shop non-stop since morning till 6.30. And guess what? We spend around 5 hours in a SINGLE shoppin centre. Lol. Do I have muscular legs now?
-Ooh by the way. I have a new chatbox[ which is actually called a FlashBox -__-"]. Pls tag! I think it looks so cool. Hahah.

No comments: