Tuesday, March 14

hello!

HELLO! firstly, adriano GOT IN! hahahha. yeah. Real lucky yesterday.
Hmmm.... been quite sometime since I update my blog. Ooops. Heehee..
Oh anyway, I shall blog about my wishlist. 'Cos lately, I really have lots of wants.
Heehee... so here goes:

1) A new pencilbox. I gave up searching for one. Coz everywhere's selling those big BIG billabong kind which I dont like. And OP kinda dont have new designs. sian.
2) Mp3! Atually I would LOVE to have the Apple's Ipod Nano. But nah nah, outta budget.
3) A new Tshirt! prob from IP Zone
4) New jeans! and prolly a belt to go with my jeans! haha
5) Earrings! Preferably green SPARKLING ones. xf will know what I'm aiming for~!
6) Oh! A waterbottle. but I just bought it. ha

Hmmm... these may not seem like alot of wants to you all. But pple, I'm broke! So pls understand, okae...

Ane, I noticed that eileen hasnt come online for quite long le. So guai ar? Muggin? Dont stress yourself out girl. GO GO GO!

"KEEP GOING!" - Ramesh/Cherie
Aww... nice memories...


PS. Almost forgot to tell you all I've put up a video taken from meryvn's blog from youtube. I personally think it's kinda cool. Do have a look. It's located at "my profile". Enjoy!

No comments: