Saturday, March 18

My updated WANTS list:

1) A new pencilbox. I gave up searching for one. Coz everywhere's selling those big BIG billabong kind which I dont like. And OP kinda dont have new designs. sian.
2) Mp3! Actually I would LOVE to have the Apple's Ipod Nano. But nah nah, outta budget.
3) New jeans! and prolly a belt to go with my jeans! haha
4) A new Tshirt! prob from IP Zone
5) Earrings! Preferably green SPARKLING ones. xf will know what I'm aiming for~!
6) Oh! A waterbottle. but I just bought it. ha


OooH! Today went CREATIVE warehouse sale with yw, hoping to get myself a mp3. And I was actually deciding between the ipod nano and the zen neon la. Okay. I know anyone in the right state of mind wld prefer ipod right. But the price is like.. really different. Haha. So must really choose carefully. So we went to the CREATIVE shop at Marina Sq. And I saw the neon la.. didnt catch my eyes at all. BUT the very next moment, my eyes fell on the... er. I think is muzo or something like that la. CAnt really rmber. Accoring to yw, it's an mp4 la. Wow! Hahaha... but then I decided to take a look at the warehouse sale before I make up my mind. Then we travel ALL like all and all and ALLLLLLLLL the way to Jurong East. WHOOSH! At the warehouse, shit, didnt really see any mp3 that attracted me. So I kinda decide on the ipod nano. OoOops, sorry yw, for making a wasted trip to MS and Jurong East. SO sorry. We were tired like siao cos' we went like Marina then to Jurong east then to IMM then to PlazaSing then finally HOME SWEET HOME! alabama. oops. lame.
OH! I almost forgot to say that I bought my GREEN SPARKLING ear studs at IMM! heehee. And I bought my t-shirt at PlazaSing. SO HAPPY! So in the end, not really a wasted trip la hor? WHEEE!






No comments: