heheh. noticed I deleted my last entry. Coz... I sudd feel it's rather bad.
Anyway, a new term has begun! Woot! It's full of surprises and fun. And also tonnes of tutorials la. Hmm... that's the not-so-happy part. heehee..
Oooh. I hope everyone's feeling happy!
Hmm... I'm in a new CG now. Did i tell you all? LOl. They're fun. Everyone's sporting and quite ON i guess. yeah. Before the holidays I was still thinking anyone that has got their birthday during these two months quite suay. Haha... Coz the new pple wont give prezzie. LOL. me=childish thinking. BUDDEN, my cg so sweet! although we've only know each other for like 4 days and plus not tt well too, they bought a cake to celebrate our classmate's bdae. Haha.. nbice way of welcoming her. well, coz she was from vj. i personally think it's sweet la. if u dont think so, den. nvm. Lol.
Crap.
Hmm... II've also finally stabilised my cca aka PDP. Yeah.... and that's taekwondo! Weee!!!
the seniors are so fun and crappy and cheery and noisy. haha.so much better than uh-hem. HAhaha. I'm bad. Budden I think I need to be more flexible. must stretch myself everyday! heehee... PPle, next time cannot bully me... beware!
Lalala...
feeling happy.
tata~
Sunday, March 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment